Overchurch Upton are proud to be the second oldest group in West Wirral.
- 1924 – Cub pack formed with 6 cubs.
- 1925 – Scout now number 18. First annual camp held at Caerwrle with a second camp at Irby.
- Around 1930 – A wooden hut used at Arrowe Park jamboree used as new group H.Q in Salacre Lane.
- 1934 – 1st Upton and Overchurch troop amalgamated into Overchurch-Upton.
- 1947 – Scout troop restarted after being suspended during war, cubs continued.during war.
- Around 1952 – Wooden hut replaced with a concrete block structure building.
- 1967 – Parents committee wanted to transfer to Birkenhead District scouts.
- 4th May 1989 – Scout headquarters burnt down by vandals, meetings held at Greasby Methodist.
- 9th June 1990 – Rebuilt H.Q. opened by Mike Groves. (ex Spinners singing group)
- 2001 – Additional land at rear of H.Q. rented from council.
- 2006 – Land at rear of H.Q. finally cleared of old lean-to building and some fencing allowing more outdoor activities